[newbie question]removing instances

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Mon Apr 18 16:51:18 UTC 2005

My understanding is that when you close the workspace, any instances
you have created will become "unreferenced" and will therefore be GC'ed
at some point. Meaning, anything you create within a workspace is local
to that workspace only and will be "destroyed" after the workspace is
no longer available. You can find a hint about this in
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks/GuzdialBookDrafts/
TourSqueak-Ch2.pdf, page 5.

- Daniel