VisualWorks and database

BELEM Mahamadou mabelem2003 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 22 08:08:00 UTC 2005

Hello

I am looking for some articles about the using of Ms Access in VisualWorks. How connect to my database by programming? How can I execute SQL operations (select, update, delete, etc) on my database by smalltalk?

Thank you

BELEM Mahamadou

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
Hi ken

I found myfself recently regretting the old BFAV time, because I got
trapped within the
bad interface of mantis losing a lot of time there. So I stopped using
it because I could not.
I did not say anything because I did not want to put the mess.
Now I have a question: is there someone working on producing something
better than
mantis/ or patching mantis because what I see is that it slows us down
a lot.

Stef