Reloading shared objects.

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Apr 22 13:49:35 UTC 2005

=?iso-8859-1?b?RnJhbudvaXM=?= THIMON <thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr> wrote:
> Thank you very much! It's the answer I wanted to have, but partly... (I gotta
> admit that my question was a mere part of a question too...).
> Do you also remember how this can be done, or at least where I can find the
> documentation you used to have when you worked with GTK?

Well, I looked a lot at the existing plugins. The incantation to unload
a module is:

	SmalltalkImage current unloadModule: 'mymodule'

Then it will be reloaded on first use. You can also see the loaded ones:

	SmalltalkImage current listLoadedModules

Also, this is probably good reading:

	http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/writingPlugins.html

> Thanks in advance.

regards, Göran