VisualWorks and database

Peter Suk peter.kwangjun.suk at mac.com
Fri Apr 22 21:05:07 UTC 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 3:08 AM, BELEM Mahamadou wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am looking for some articles about the using of Ms Access in
> VisualWorks. How connect to my database by programming? How can I
> execute SQL operations (select, update, delete, etc) on my database by
> smalltalk?

There is an EXDI for ODBC which you can use for Access.  There are PDF
documents in the doc folder, which will be there if you install from
the CD.  It's available on the VisualWorks Non-Commercial release at
www.cincomsmalltalk.com

However, I think you have the wrong Smalltalk list.  (Try vwnc-dev also
at the Cincom website.)

--Peter

--
There's neither heaven nor hell, save what we grant ourselves.
There's neither fairness nor justice, save what we grant each other.