puzzle

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue Apr 26 19:03:18 UTC 2005

hello list,

here is a little puzzle: in my working image I keep having a very
specific trouble with StrikeFonts, where my default font (which one it
is does not seem to matter, only the fact that it is the default one)
gets at time (rarely) its emphasis changed from 0 to some other value
(4, 5...)

nothing is visible until I save a morph as a *.morph file then read it
back: at this point all text in the morph indeed show the emphasis,
being bold or underlined or both.

so I run the following snippet:

(StrikeFont allInstances select: [:f |
	f name last isDigit and: [f emphasis isZero not]] )
do: [:f | f emphasis: 0]

and everything is fine again... until the next time the emphasis gets
changed.

so here is my question: where should I have a look for the origin of
this trouble ? I'm puzzled...
and did someone else get a similar behavior ?

thanks,

Stef