OmniBase and Commits

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 27 14:30:36 UTC 2005

Hi all

Daniel in your example base what class is?
If base is OrderedCollection or some thing like this
should by try:

 txn := db newTransaction.
 1 to: 1000 do: [:i|
 base := txn root at: 'linkedlist'.
 base add: anObject.
 txn markDirty: base.
 (i \\ 100) = 0 ifTrue: [ txn commit. txn := db
 newTransaction]]

 best regards
  mdc