MP3Plugin crashes VM in Windows but not in Mac OS

Martin Schütze martin.schuetze at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:05:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I’ve cached some mp3 sound streams and want to play them when triggered at
various user interactions in the world. Therefore it may occur that some
sound files are played while others are not finished. In Mac OS there isn’t
any problem regarding to this, everything works fine like expected. But in
Windows (Win XP) sometimes my VM crashes. These crashes are not repeatable
and a prediction when they occur is impossible.

So have you any idea why this can happen and maybe can anybody give me a
hint what’s the reason for these crashes. Thank you in advance.

Martin