[BUG] SmaCC does not install on 3.8.6Beta6 ( [closed] on Mantis ID 1627 )

Larry Trutter ltrutter at onemain.com
Sun Aug 7 13:50:34 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1627

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Please use the Mantis database for all bugs, fixes, and enhancements in
the future. http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/398

thanks!
Larry Trutter