LookEnhancements enhancement

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:03:09 UTC 2005

On 8/8/05, Tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> In message <20050808191207.61908.qmail at web52612.mail.yahoo.com>
> Chris Muller <chris at funkyobjects.org> wrote:
>
> > Thankfully that doesn't happen at all on my 1.3GHz WinXP machine, it
> would
> > indeed be very annoying.
>
> You might be able to invoke a feeling of the problem by slowly moving
> the pointer across a window edge; when the resize cursor appears see if
> it seems to 'cling' to the window instead of changing back as soon as
> you move away.

Try as I may, I cannot seem to get the performance issue mentioned on the
resize cursors. I run WinXP 1.7GHz with 1Gb ram on Squeak 3.9 alpha and the
current resizing cursor functionality is as smooth as one could ever desire
-- even moving slowly.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead