[Q] I find this code in 3.9 image and wish know if is correct

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 12 11:05:48 UTC 2005

valueWithin: aDuration onTimeout: timeoutBlock
    "Evaluate the receiver.
    If the evaluation does not complete in less than aDuration evaluate the
timeoutBlock instead"

    | theProcess delay watchdog done result |

    aDuration <= Duration zero ifTrue: [^ timeoutBlock value ].

    "the block will be executed in the current process"
    theProcess := Processor activeProcess.
    delay := aDuration asDelay.

    "make a watchdog process"
    watchdog := [
        delay wait.     "wait for timeout or completion"
        done ifFalse: [ theProcess signalException: TimedOut ]
    ] newProcess.

    "watchdog needs to run at high priority to do its job"
    watchdog priority: Processor timingPriority.

    "catch the timeout signal"
    ^ [    done := false.
        watchdog resume.                "start up the watchdog"
        result := self value.                "evaluate the receiver"

done  is undefined before evaluation.

I try to feed SqueakLight with methods what have 2005 timestamp,but
complaints for this one.

Edgar