Change the preffered browser

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 13 21:29:33 UTC 2005

Hi,
The SystemBrowser registry, which is the class who let you manage which
browser open with ALT+b, was added to Squeak not long ago so probably
Whisker doesn't make use of it yet.

I don't have squeak at hand to help you accuratelly but I think that you
need to revert the ParagraphEditor>>browseIt method to a previous
version. I think that when you installed Whisker, this method got
overwrote so that when ALT+b is hitted is a Whisker browser what gets
opened.

To revert to a previous version a method you just need to open a browser
on that method and push the 'versions' button and then follow your
instinct and choose the appropiate method version to revert (sorry I
don't have squeak at hand) :)

Regards,
Hernán