[ANN] 3.9alpha6680

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 17 18:30:06 UTC 2005

Doug Way puso en su mail :

> I'm guessing he's talking about following the update stream from 3.8
> final, which you can do by setting the SystemVersion to 3.9alpha and
> longer than just downloading the new 3.9alpha-6680 zip, so it's not
> recommended.

I talking of when I try, not for now.

Yes ,I read what could take a long time.

I do this for having a Squeak3.9a-6678.image what by mistake believe was the
"new official 3.9" and reporting of bugs, loading packages, etc for this,
until I realize all different 3.9 on servers (with and without Diego look)
was abandoned.

Could be a good idea rip all this experimental work ?
Clean space on servers and avoid fools like me take the wrong path.

> Also, after you do this, the image is much larger because all the
> packages are also stored in the in-image MC cache, so I think that's
> what he's referring to with the huge image.  To get back to a
> normal-sized image you have to flush the caches, which can be done in
> the MC browser.  Also, we did this in update 6677.

How to flush the cache ?

And again , very , very thanks for hard work to all masters.

Regards.

Edgar