Menu double-highlight; general ickyness

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Aug 18 10:35:35 UTC 2005

Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
> (Is this a general morphic
> thing, or is it VM specific? I'll be able to find out in a minute, when
> I get in to work and my XP machine there...)

Looks like it (occasionally briefly seeing either two or zero highlights
on an active menu) is just happening on the mac. OTOH I'm using a
different version of the VM on Windows, a version which doesn't identify
itself by Smalltalk vmVersion...

An unrelated menu gripe: when icons are turned on in my 3.7-universe
image, there are gaps between the menu items! When you click on them, it
picks the menu up! Yuck!

Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net