[ANN] Kabungu - a Squeak dependency engine (pre)

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Thu Aug 18 19:41:02 UTC 2005

hi Karl -

> I was going to test this but: The install option is not present in
> the SMLoader menu.

When you open the regular 'SqueakMap Package Loader' (from the 'open'
submenu of the worldMenu in sq 3.8), select a package, and open the
menu for that package, you don't get an 'install' option?  how do you
install squeakMap items? Or maybe we're talking about different menus?

Kabungu doesn't add any menu item here, it just changes the meaning of
the regular squeak map menu from 'install' to 'install together with
its dependencies'.

Hope that helps,

Michal