Anyone interested in game development with Squeak?

Danny Grein danny.listas at gmx.net
Fri Aug 19 19:57:41 UTC 2005

Hi, sorry if this isnt the right place to post this kind of question, but
this was the only one Squeak list that I have found.

Im a game developer and a experienced (10yrs) programmer. Im learning
Smalltalk and Squeak, and as learning process I have an idea to develop a
client for Ultima Online game. Its well documented protocol and have tons of
public forums.

If is there anyone interested in learning with this project, or help who
want learn, please contact me so we can talk about this.

Thanks.