MouseOver in Linux

Matej Košík kosik at fiit.stuba.sk
Sat Aug 20 13:49:00 UTC 2005

Damien Cassou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I  wrote a text  in a browser  and my mouse accidentally  goes to
> another pane of the browser (the list of methods for example), my text
> is sent to this new pane.

I do not utterly understand your question. You have two panes (1 and 2).
You write some text to pane 1 (while the cursor is in pane 1). You do
not press Alt+S yet. Then when you move the cursor to pane 2 and press
Alt+S, _the text written in pane 1_ will be saved _to pane 2_? Is this
what is happening to you?

--
Matej Košík