Anyone interested in game development with Squeak?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Aug 22 22:23:22 UTC 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:08:57 -0700, Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:

> ok, I'll bite: at the bottom of what? I don't see this on the site page.
> I looked all over for it. I must be getting old ...

No, it's not obvious: Basically, the first link is a discussion of
Smalltalk for game development. After the main article are comments. The
last comment, at the bottom of the first link, leads to the second link,
auragame:

 From Mike Hales

I have done some work with Smalltalk MT for Computer Vision, and found
that its support for DirectX is very good. The debugger and inspector
aren't as good as VW for example, but the ability to interface easily with
Windows won me over. It is very fast too. There is a gorgeous game created
with Smalltalk MT called "Aura - Fate of the Ages"
http://www.auragame.com/us/index.html