[MultiRep-Monticello] Multiple repositories support for Monticello

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Aug 23 13:13:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

I really would like to get this feature in Squeak 3.9.
It happens often to have multiple repositories that are not in sync.
This is usually a problem when one have two repositories: one pointing
the SqueakSource project and the other the SqueakMap entry.

Noury
Le 29 juil. 05, à 15:46, Michaël Piel a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> As I recently set-up a squeaksource server, I have written a small
> add-on for monticello that allow a package to be saved simultaneously
> on all its repositories (i.e. with the same version number).
>
> I made 2 versions :
> - MultiRep-Monticello.1.cs : 2 buttons : the 1st save to selected
> repository (like before), and the 2nd save to all repositories.
> - MultiRep-Monticello.2.cs : same as previous but there is only one
> button which opens a popup.
>
> It's as you wish.
>
> This add-on require a Monticello version >= 231 (note that on version
> 258 it removes the #checkForNewerVersions test added since 231).
>

> If you have any comments and/or suggestions, don't hesitate.
>
> Michaël
> <MultiRep-Monticello.1.cs><MultiRep-Monticello.2.cs>

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org