pending mac VM 3.8.8b7 for comment

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Tue Aug 23 14:30:26 UTC 2005

Indeed, the game scenario you describe is exactly our's :-) I tried
your b11, it works great!

One more thing if you're digging around in that area would be the
display resizing primitive (primitiveSetDisplayMode #92). It works
fine (though I'd prefer the non-stretched variant on my wide-screen,
but that's nitpicking), except when going out of full-screen mode (or
quitting Squeak) it should restore the original screen mode, IMHO.
There is no way I can guess the original setting from inside the image.

- Bert -