sourcecode-management

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Aug 23 20:18:39 UTC 2005

Well using MonticelloCVS is really not a huge leap... all it's doing is
filing out changesets for you anyway.  The only differences are: a) the
ordering and b) package definition, so you don't have to keep switching
changesets if you're working on multiple distinct codesets at once (the
changes to each package will be reflected in the appropriate package).

MCCVS is really just a smart file-out tool... it only requires the full
Monticello package because it shares some of the model.

Anyway, up to you but I'd recommend the investment of 10 minutes to get
it working... it's definitely better than filing out changesets.

Julian

--
   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions
julian at beta4.com  --  http://www.beta4.com