Button Event!!!!

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Aug 23 21:53:17 UTC 2005

Hi  EL Marjani Radouane,

I had a little bit time this evening - so here is my "completely different"
answer to your problem:

Open the SqueakMap package loader within your image and load my little
"HandySimulator" package from SqueakMap. Then evaluate

HSHandy open

in a workspace. Use the power button to switch the handy on/off.
The package does not require pictures on the hard disk. They are
encoded as methods using Squeaks "InstanceEncoder" package´
and cached in a class variable (see class HSHandyTheme).

Attached is a screenshot. The package also comes with some rough
SUnit tests. If you want to enhance the simulator you can do so by
adding the following SqueakSource repository to your Monticello browser:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/HandySimulator'
    user: ''
    password: ''

and upload your changes. There is global read/write access.

Keep on talking small
Torsten

P.S.: Credits go to Nishihara Satoshi san - I used his zooming code
         for morphs and John Pierce - he wrote "InstanceEncoder".