sourcecode-management

Stefan Krecher stefan at krecher.de
Wed Aug 24 07:55:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 04:26:14PM -0700, Julian Fitzell wrote:
> I meant to include a link to the monticello web site which has some info
> on motivation, features, how to use it, etc.:
>
> http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello/

maybe I'm blind, but I just can't find an URL regarding the MCCVS you
mentioned earlier - neither on the squeak-swiki nor on wiresong.
Could you give me an URL?

Thanks,
Stefan

--
GPG fingerprint = 2E77 C256 47B1 27B8 AE07  94BE D7A1 2A3C C716 2BE9
GPG public key: http://krecher.de/pubkey.asc           ICQ #84067348