spaces in SqueakMap package names?

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Aug 24 20:15:45 UTC 2005

I've just discovered an easy way to get Monticello packages to SqueakMap!  By
selecting a particular version for "Release" there is a "SqueakMap Release"
button at the bottom.

My "SqueakMap package name" has a space in it however, and am receiving error
to the effect "My%20%Package not found on SqueakMap."  I then tried creating a
new SqueakMap package, "TestingNoSpaceInSmPackageName" and it worked like a
charm.

All of my packages have spaces in their names, should I rename them to without
spaces?  I need to create all new packages on SM to do this and then delete the
old ones?

Thanks..