Freelancer in .NL wanted

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:25:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

Quick question: anyone has some time on his hands to work on a project
in .nl the coming 2 months (possibly more)? Due to holidays, illnesses
added to regular project drift we're a bit behind schedule and we're
setting out to disprove Brooks' "Adding more manpower to a late
project will make it later".

Project is open source, peer-to-peer, uses wxSqueak, so technically
it's the project you always wanted to get paid for anyway ;-).

We're all members of the Church Of The Pair Programmer in the project,
so I fear you must be on-site.

Regards,

Cees