Keeping a Safe, Clean, and Current Development Environment

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 25 10:43:55 UTC 2005

Daniel Vainsencher puso en su mail :

> Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> I guess each Squeaker have a different solution, so I share mine.
> Well, hopefully, soon we will all have a common solution. Have you
> looked into Kabungu? Looks promising to me...
>
> It looks like dependencies are finally coming to Squeak-ville.
>
> Daniel

Daniel
 I try Kabungu  and fail, maybe I doing some wrong, no time now for more
test.

And the day all have that common solution could means no change.
Sure you wish this ?

I think the dependencies thing should reach class granularity not packages
granularity.

I continue investigation on how transfer and load arbitrary code between
normal Squeak and SqueakLight and how cook the Egg.

Egg should be a minimal core .image drived via Unix terminal, with TCP
connectivity, connecting to a repository of individual class and should have
some intelligent way of decide the load order.

Sorry I still learning tons of things and this could take a loooong time.

Cheers

Edgar