more rss reeds

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Aug 25 15:51:01 UTC 2005

More good RSS feeds would be great.. just send me the urls. I'd also
like to get a fixed feed for SqueakPeople articles - the current feed
has incorrect dates - and one for SqueakMap updates, any chance ?

I didn't announce it, but I added another planet for the
spanish-language blogs. It's in the related sites link down at the
bottom and you may not have seen it. The current urls are:

http://planetsqueak.joyful.com
http://planetsqueakes.joyful.com
http://planetsqueak2.joyful.com

Note each of these exports itself as a feed also, so you can subscribe
to these in eg Mozilla Thunderbird and read them like a newsgroup.

There are issues with some of the feeds from time to time, eg one of
Avi's posts about London keeps popping up again.

Cheers
-Simon