[Q] Speed comparison 2.8 vs 3.8

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Thu Aug 25 17:26:41 UTC 2005

Tim,

so, if the *right* people are working on it, Morphic can be made to go
wooooosh?

I've been thinking of switching from Dolphin to Squeak for a couple of
reasons, Morphic in particular, because I just can't see how you could
do the things you can do in Morphic as easily in Dolphin.

There have been posts on this topic for some time now, so I guess it's
something that resists fixing?

Well in short, I'm asking whether it's reasonable to presume that this
issue will be resolved any time soon or rather not to depend on that?

Günther