About community exposure

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 20:35:22 UTC 2005

Serge Stinckwich writes:

 > The idea is to make more advertisement to Squeak and Seaside with a
 > SmallBlog hosting.

Upgrading the SqueakPeople diaries might be nice. That way the
aggregated RSS feeds will keep working. So would a server that
provided some feedback to authors on how much their diaries were read.
SqueakPeople has been a nice addition with a lot of unrealised
potential.

Also some aggregation of commit records from SqueakSource would be
nice. Being able to browse a Squeak commit planet could be cool. I'm
surprised to hear that there are people who've subscribed to Exupery's
commit RSS feed, so there are readers. Such an aggregated feed would
provide some visibility of the day to day work we're all doing.

Thank's for all the sites that are already there.
Bryce