[Q] Speed comparison 2.8 vs 3.8

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Fri Aug 26 20:23:04 UTC 2005

Hi Martin,

> And when all Morphic users switch to Tweak or wxSqueak, just leave Morphic
> behind. Or is there any specific reason to stay with Morphic?

Personally, I like Morphic and I'm not sure Tweak will replace it, at least
for my needs. It's a matter of personal preference. The whole ToolBuilder
idea is to be able to choose between different graphic frameworks, for
example Tweak, Morphic and perhaps (not sure) MVC.

> To put it differently, why do you seem to think only Etoys users will
> switch to Tweak,

As I understand it, the objective of Tweak is to replace Etoys.

> or why should one who wants a 'morphic' UI not switch to Tweak? You
> answered the question yourself. Simply because Tweak is not 'morphic'.

> regards,
> Martin

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich