internal or external, that is the question

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Aug 26 22:59:26 UTC 2005

Hi Brad--

 > Where do I find each plugins "normal" configuration state?
 > (configuration state = internal OR external)

	I don't think there is such a thing. This is just a choice you make
yourself based on logistics. E.g., if you're likely to want to rebuild a
plugin separately, without having to create a whole new VM (or even
stopping the currently running one) then "external" is a good choice.
Generally, people either make them all internal or all external.

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist