[Q] Speed comparison 2.8 vs 3.8

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 27 08:05:59 UTC 2005

Hi andreas

Thanks for proposing your help.

at esug with ported all the packages to 3.9alpha, checking all the
conflicts. There was nothing serious.
Now apparently this is just an order in the configuration files that
messed up something. I do not know exactly what since
marcus did it. So for now it does not seem a big problem just a pure
lack of time... (papers, lectures, new job :)).

Once the toolbuilder is in 3.9a I guess that we will call for help to
migrate code to the *Plus (for the unfamiliar widget rewrite
that use ToolBuilder framework) classes because some of the classes
wtih Plus have less functionality and we could get rid of
having double class ie inspector inspectorPlus.

Stef