Help for beginners (was Re: Request for Comment: MethodAnnotations for 3.9alpha)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 28 13:15:48 UTC 2005

Markus and all working in "Future Squeak"

Please I beg a clear "why us think ..." page somewhere.

I still  fighting the Squeak underworld and now I really confused.

Why some members think inheritance is not enough ?

What's wrong of having a Class in the usual way with the internals suited to
your wish ?

Sorry if I wasting your time, but as String refactoring is causing me some
problems, I really scare some radical as touching CompiledMethods.

Maybe I total miss the point ?

Regards

Edgar