Help for beginners (was Re: Request for Comment: MethodAnnotations for 3.9alpha)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 30 08:47:49 UTC 2005

Alexandre Bergel puso en su mail :

>> Why some members think inheritance is not enough ?
>
> One partial answer:
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Papers/Blac02aTraitsHierarchy.pdf
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
Thanks Alexander.

Also thanks to people with many years of expertise.

Is a good reading paper.

But still I don't found other thing what saying the actual hierarchy class
and class implementation is messy .

What something is bad used don't means the concept is bad.

And I don't buy the "Compiled Methods are a special thing for the VM so you
don't could ....."

The answer is.

Do a different VM what let do what you wish!!

And continue refactoring the image, until no duplicate or messy code.

I like change and experiments, but confine to  my own images.

And a final word, if Nature use inheritance for produce humans , maybe is
not a wrong method.

Regards.

Edgar