Jabber Missing?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Aug 31 04:12:18 UTC 2005

Quoting Michael Rueger <michael at impara.de>:

> Liz Wendland wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am interested in looking at the Squeak Jabber package, but all the
> > links I find are broken.
> > eg: http://www.squeaklet.com/IM/Jabber-2.0b.cs.gz
> >
> > Is there a reason this project has disappeared or is it still available?
>
> Hmm, yes...
> Stupidity ;-) :-(
>
> Somehow the server files for squeaklet got skipped in a server move,
> I'll dig those out and make it available again. I should also package
> Jabber as a Monticello package and put them up on SqueakSource.

And I should really dig out my server code and the changes I made to your
library and put them out there.  Not sure I'll be doing much Jabber
development myself as nobody I know seems to use it anymore, but might as well
get the code published in case someone wants to continue it.  Have you done
anything to the code in the last year while I've been away, Michael?  Perhaps
we should collaborate to put what we had up on squeaksource?

Julian
julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)