Help for beginners (was Re: Request for Comment: MethodAnnotations for 3.9alpha)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 31 09:33:57 UTC 2005

Julian Fitzell puso en su mail :

> Yup, and it certainly doesn't use single inheritance. :)
>
> Julian

Squeak descend of ST 80  ?
Read http://www.laputan.org/pub/papers/MI-Borning-Ingalls.PDF

I repeat , I like all class of experiments, doing lots for learn.

Sometimes I take some stones in the past by warning things in alpha images.

And very appreciate the hard work and enthusiasm of people what have YEARS
of doing Smalltalk.

But as the old publicity said "I think different".
I want Smalltalk , not Tweak, not Croquet, not Self, not Objetive - C, etc

Edgar, Advocatus Diaboli