Jabber Missing?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Aug 31 09:52:35 UTC 2005

Julian Fitzell wrote:
> And I should really dig out my server code and the changes I made to your
> library and put them out there.

Please do! I've been working on a Smalltalk Jabber server myself, and
since it was the first Smalltalk program of any size I ever wrote, I'd
love to see where I went wrong and learn better idiom.

(If anyone's interested in my code, I could publish it, but it's only
about half-finished, besides being generally pretty awful. It doesn't
even do messaging yet.)

Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net