a Menu like a TelefonMobil Menu?

EL Marjani Radouane estel1212 at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 31 15:37:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thank you for yours Help and yours Answers.

I try to make a menu like a Telefonmobile menu.Then
with a click on a Button I must swing between the
Items this Menu.
I have tryed with MenuMorph but the Problem hier, I
can just with mouse clicken, but I want that I click
on Button 'Taste' and then I can swing between
MenuItems.
My Code:
TelefonbuchMenu := MenuMorph new.
TelefonbuchMenu addStayUpItem.
TelefonbuchMenu position: 72 at 112.
TelefonbuchMenu title: 'Telefonbuch   1.2'.
TelefonbuchMenu add: 'New Adress'
action:#displayChangeDown.
TelefonbuchMenu add: 'VisitenKarte' action:
#displayChangeDown.
TelefonbuchMenu add: 'Gruppe' action:
#displayChangeDown.
TelefonbuchMenu openInWorld.
self handySiemens addMorphFront: TelefonbuchMenu.

I hope someone can make a Hepl.
Thanks,
Regards.

EL Marjani Radouane