Help for beginners (was Re: Request for Comment: MethodAnnotations for 3.9alpha)

David P Harris dpharris at telus.net
Wed Aug 31 17:39:00 UTC 2005

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

>Marcus Denker puso en su mail :
>

>>Then maybe you should use some old version of Squeak (e.g. 1.03) and
>>be happy?
>>
>>     Marcus
>>

>Not, I have my own SqueakLight, but I don't force nobody to use or like it.
>I don't waste more the time of all.
>Forget me.
>
>When I reach the Gestalt ,several years from now, I send a note begin
>pardon.
>
>Edgar

Edgar-

The whole point of Squeak was as a base for language exploration and
development.  As such it will evolve.  There are lots of Smalltalks
around, if you want Smalltalk.  Of course, you have to realize that
Smalltalk itself evolved incredibly -- the original Smalltalk was very
different from the current one.

David