News Team Report - November 2005

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Thu Dec 1 16:27:50 UTC 2005

Giovanni Corriga wrote:
[snip]
> TWS' ongoing lateness is a sign that I (Giovanni Corriga) am still a
> single point of failure for the whole TWS publishing process. I hope
> that the new Smallwiki server will help in this regard.

Hello Giovanni,

I would like to thank and applaud what you are doing. You are doing a
great job. Since I read the Squeak list I really hadn't planned on going
to the TWS page. But then you sneak in the extra stuff, the interviews.
Nice! Very Nice!!!

I know you want to be timely. Nothing wrong with that.
But if life does things which cause a delay. Live life my friend.
Live life. We will wait.  Don't worry about it.
When you make your living from it. Then worry a little more. :)

We are blessed my friend. Enjoy life.

Jimmie