lost connection to squeak dev

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Dec 3 19:06:02 UTC 2005

Hello Steve,

SE> On 12/3/05, Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
>> That's why I suspected something messed up my subscription, especially
>> as I couldn't get to the relevant website.

SE> I'm not having any trouble getting at the website.  Will you please try again?

I tried without success the following URL:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/options/squeak-dev/herbertkoenig%40gmx.net
and received back:
The requested URL /options/squeak-dev/herbertkoenig at gmx.net was not found on this server.

If you need the password, I'll send you directly but as I even can't
get to the page to enter it, I think it won't help.

SE> You were still subscribed when I checked a few hours ago (I'm a junior
SE> admin of squeak-dev).

Thanks for checking. At the same time for me the swiki is down.
Eagerly looked for the weekly squeak which gmane told me is out :-))

News team: I really appreciate your work!

BTW if you prefer me not to crowd your email I'll only send to the
list but it is a creepy feeling to send mail to a 'dead' address.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net