Issue with self halt.

Howard Stearns hstearns at wisc.edu
Sun Dec 4 15:14:24 UTC 2005

I've bumped into some stuff (e.g., in Tweak) where there are
different execution paths depending on the current process.
  - In some cases, things happen or don't happen depending on the
process.
  - In other cases, things get set or copied to or from the current
process. So the "normal" code (outside the debuggger) is all arranged
for a certain set of behaviors, but code that is single-stepped makes
use of diffferent behaviors in "the environment."