Swiki question

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 7 02:06:10 UTC 2005

> Il giorno sab, 03/12/2005 alle 14.25 -0800, Blake ha scritto:
> > Hey, squeakers:
> >
> > 	I have a Wiki up that's just been vandalized but drug-peddling 'bots. I
> > know this happens (a lot) but I don't see how to roll back to a certain
> > date/time. Is there a way, or do I have to clean it up item-by-item?

Since Swiki 1.4, there have been some badUser tools included to deal with
these type of things. In general, for Swiki questions, you should turn to
the pws list (http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/pws), rather than the
squeak-dev list.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
jochen.rick at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105