looking for a graph package

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Dec 7 10:08:06 UTC 2005

Hi Stef,

so you mean graph theory ;) Have a look at LEDA, a (if not THE) graph
package

- http://www.algorithmic-solutions.com/enledabeschreibung.htm

for academia and industry. On that page you find LEDA's "Functional
Qualities".

Also interesting is the page

- http://www.algorithmic-solutions.com/enprojects.htm

Since LEDA runs on almost all platforms it should be accessible from
Squeak by FFI.

BTW I found LEDA in Gabriel Valiente's book "Algorithms on Trees and
Graphs"

- http://www.lsi.upc.es/~valiente/publications.html

Gabriel is very responsive via email in case you have graph or LEDA
related questions.

/Klaus