[ANN] SqueakLight status

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Wed Dec 7 13:13:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:57:28 -0800, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene
<edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Blake puso en su mail :
>
>> Here we call that "Chuck E. Cheese".
>>
>> Invented by Nolan Bushnell, creator of Pong and founder of Atari.
>>
> Glad to know
>
> Also you sure know "Birome" as some pen kind, "Colectivo", as small size
> bus
> and "Dulce de Leche" as ??
>
> Hope you realize I kidding about  Argentina guys great inventions, but
> the
> fact is I search Internet and we are talking about different things.
>
> I add a picture for you see how looks a real pelotero

My response was VERY tongue-in-cheek, but your attached picture does look
like the inside of a "Chuck E. Cheese". I first saw something like that in
'77, I don't know who gets the credit/blame for it. And for what we call a
"pelotero", around here we say "ball bath". Those tubes, though? We
(meaning my circle of friends) call them "habitrails", which is also a
very tongue-in-cheek reference to the tubes that hamsters crawl through.

I don't know birome or colectivo (which looks like any other bus to me,
not at all small by my reckoning), but dulce de leche is well known up
here as, well, "dulce de leche". Heh.