Squeak and its Wikis

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 7 16:39:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

in a quest for the ultimate wiki I looked at Pier and tried to look at
Smallwiki and Swiki.

Unluckily the last two didn't install with the can't find EOCD error and:

Download from original url
(http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/f477504f-bc7d-4b7e-9eba-47adfe27abbc/files/swiki1.4.sar)
failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal
URL
Trying server cache instead.
 (SWServer is Undeclared) Fetch: 68 ms
Size: 8 bytes
Download from original url
(http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/a6930213-b578-49b1-862e-228cc5ab39e7/files/Refactory-md.3.8.42.mcz)
failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal
URL
Trying server cache instead.

So I downloaded the readymade Swiki.

I'm a bit nervous with Pier as an Application that stores data
without a serialization possibility. And it does not have the "Links to
this page" tool which I really like from minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.

Which gives the question "How do I get all the links to a page?" A short
test with Swiki didn't show them.

Torsten