A new Smalltalk gathering on Dec 3, Saturday in Paris, France

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri Dec 9 16:14:18 UTC 2005

I've been pretty busy managing the rich client team at Amazon.
However, I have just hit a milestone on a useful little seaside app
I'm using to improve site quality so the javascript doesn't freak out
when it tries to manipulate the DOM in the browser.

http://blackbagops.net/seaside/html

so I'm doing a fair amount of squeaking.