What does Squeak application development look like?

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Fri Dec 9 17:21:48 UTC 2005

Couple of minutes, if that, because I'm only loading code for that
project. I keep a clean image with all my necessary tools and frameworks
already loaded, and just clone that and load in project specific code.
As a separate task, once in a while I'll upgrade the clean base image
with new versions of things like Seaside, Magritte, or what ever else I
consider part of my base image.  I'm using Goods for object persistence
so once an image is loaded, I fire it up and have access to all my
existing objects.