Mantis vs. mailing-list

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Dec 9 17:16:05 UTC 2005

Ken Causey wrote:
> Because currently Mantis is configured to only send email for new
> reports to 'Developers'.  You are now a Developer for the Squeak
> Project.  Enjoy.

Maybe we could add the list as a developper in order to receive new bugs
report in mailing-list ;-)

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##