What does Squeak application development look like?

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Fri Dec 9 17:39:02 UTC 2005

So there is not step in your process where you configure things for end
users rather than developers then? Say for example disabling halos or
setting levels of error messages logged etc?

mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at BAESYSTEMS.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS                     600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888