Debian 3.1 64bit (AMD Sempron) VM?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Mon Dec 12 05:07:55 UTC 2005

Cees De Groot wrote:
> Subject says all - de-2.tric.nl, where I'm just dying to install
> SqueaksOnFire (see my blog for details), needs a VM that can run
> there. Does anyone have such a thing for me? SqueakVM.org points to
> pages at HP that don't seem to be around anymore ...

If your open to such. You might try switching to Ubuntu.
Squeak is running fine on my laptop and desktop with AMD64 processors
and the 64bit install. You have most all the Debian advantages, plus
commercial support and backing of Ubuntu. Its been a good experience for me.

Still apt-get or Synaptic, etc.

Just a thought.

Jimmie